The Service Manager directs and leads funeral home(s) operations. Service Managers select, train, and motivate location staff to assure delivery of service is above and beyond client expectations. Responsible for achieving the location’s annual case volume and revenue goals as well as ensuring 100% client satisfaction.
1. Daily Customer Service Development
2. Daily Community Outreach Development
3. Daily Personal Skills Development
4. Daily Marketing Developme
5. Daily Manage Accountability For Case Volume Growth
1. Strong time management experience.
2. Ability to communicate effectively.
3. Able to build long-lasting relationships.