- Education and Training: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration and/or 5+ years in the field of customer service, call center management or marketing.
- Leadership Skills: Ability to organize and support the activities of customer experience representatives to ensure the delivery of high quality service to customers
- Communication Skills: They are well versed in effectively interacting with clients to identify and process their requirements
- Customer Service Skills: They are able to courteously interact with clients to ensure positive customer experience.
- Call Center Experience a plus
- Lead with integrity and honesty in everything they do
- Must be coachable and work well within a team environment
This position will be remote or office based and also requires <25% travel to locations across the US. Must have a valid drivers license.
This position reports to Senior Vice President of Sales Processes.