Your dream job awaits you at Fort Myers Memorial Gardens Funeral Home and Cemetery in Ft. Myers, FL! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Ft. Myers Funeral Home & Cemetery. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
Benefits of Working at Fort Myers Memorial Gardens:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Ft. Myers family.
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral, cemetery, and cremation company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
- We offer benefits including 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
Why Fort Myers, FL:
- The Weather in our area boasts an average annual high of 82.4 degrees and an average annual low temperature just under 65. No snow nor ice, just beaches!
- Our region tops many major lists of the WORLD'S best beaches including Naples, Marco Island, Sanibel and Bonita Beach.
- The housing market is solid, and our area is consistently considered one of the best areas to ultimately enjoy your retirement years.
Here at Fort Myers Memorial Gardens we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture to change yours.
We are seeking a Cemetery Caretaker. This position is responsible for the overall appearance of cemetery, mausoleum and funeral home locations during a seasonal period. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and previous experience in a general labor or grounds keeping type position.